St. Augustine, Florida

My girlfriend and I travelled to St. Augustine, Florida over the Memorial Day weekend to see her son. St. Augustine is the oldest continuously occupied European-established city in the continental United States (founded in 1565).

I took some pictures (not as many as I would have liked). The pictures of the people are from Potter’s Wax Museum. I forgot who most of them are, so if you know who they are please let the community know:

lion statue from the Bridge of Lions

albino alligator

Who is this?

Who is this?

Who is this?

Who is this?

Who is this (pathetic POS)?

Who is this?

Who are these guys (I’m the smart one…lol)?

Who is this?

Who is this?

Who are these guys?

6 Likes

Love it!

Glad you had a good trip.

I’ve been to St. Augustine and it’s interesting.

1 Like

Thanks, @anon54386108

1 Like

nice pictures =)

the albino alligator is cool!

1 Like

I went to Florida recently but southwest Florida. I’ve been to a wax museum in London called madam tousseaus or something 20+ years ago I think they have them all over. Cool pics!

2 Likes

Thanks, @Jonnybegood

I live in the Tampa Bay Area.

2 Likes

Are you @kindness???

I hardly recognized you. Looking good tho lmfao nice pics sir!!!

1 Like

i’ve been to st. augustine as well, about 7 years ago, i remember the old fort there, and the clay style roofs, not sure how to describe it… i also enjoyed walking along the marina, dreaming about living in a boat haha. and if i remember correctly i think there is a university there. glad you enjoyed your trip.

2 Likes

My best friend in college my first semester freshman year was from st Augustine. I went to USF. He had a college scholarship for basketball until he got injured. Not at USF tho. He would go easy on me until it was close he’d start trying harder I never beat him But I became much better at basketball after that. I never went up that far north in Florida though.

1 Like

Yeah, I was @kindness (I was also @HelenBack ).

Thanks, @Jonnybegood (@chew ) !!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.