Sprint & tmobile merge

Ever since they merged both my husbands phone and my phone stopped working. We’re going to the store to see if they can fix it. What really sucks is I just paid off these phones

3 Likes

Is there something wrong with your phones or the service?

Hope you get it fixed soon.

1 Like

Go into the settings and turn on “allow roaming”. See if that fixes it.

1 Like

We went into the store. They had us reset our phones again and said until the merger is complete we might have to do it regularly

2 Likes

It didn’t change anything so we’ll see how resetting the phones works

2 Likes

Sounds annoying and inconvenient. Tech can be one of two things: A joyous thing or a giant PITA.

1 Like

Tmobile is a ■■■■ company, I’d try to get a new company if you can. We pay for 3 phones on Verizon, been with them 7years now, added the 3rd line in Feb. We pay 180 a month for us adults unlimited data and Kalick gets 2GB of data a month, we can pay 15 bucks more, but he uses it on wifi mostly so the 2gb lasts the month when he was at school. And supposedly the school is gonna offer to let kids use school wifi during school hours this year…not holding my breath. Besides he only shitposts his friends during school, so no biggie. If he needs the extra data he works it off, but as of now, he won’t have to as he’s been running the house while I sleep during day and John works 3rd shift.

1 Like

Verizon is my other choice, but I can’t afford Verizon so I’m stuck.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.