Spouse 1515151

Its about my spouse. She seems to be controlling me and does not want to leave me. I am losing my mind and energy everytime she talks to me. Also i do not have anyone to talk to about this. If i talk to her about it she does not understand the way I would like to. She sometimes scolds me and says that’s the way she is. I have had enough of her. I want to file for divorce. But she and her family does not want to. Please tell me how i can overcome this debacle.

3 Likes

Divorce her if that’s what you really want

3 Likes

Sorry you’re going through that. Like the person above said if you want a divorce go for it

You don’t deserve that. The controlling you and stuff.

1 Like

Is this factual thinking or delusion?

1 Like

I really want to divorce. We seem to lost the connection.

Factual thinking.

I am sorry to hear that. :heart:

1 Like

Thanks. I will save some money and will apply.

2 Likes

There is a downside to this as well. In the past i have scolded and beat her. Now i am not doing that after we had our son. But she seems to take advantage of that and if i say i want to divorce she seems to say i always say that and i always fight and always do this that. Can i talk to counsellor about this?

@Oriongazer. This is not OK under any circumstances. I hope you do not go back to this type of behavior. :frowning:

3 Likes

I will never do that again. But is it justified that she starts to dominate me.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.