!#!((( - split - (((!#!

(((Possible SPLIT Thesis)))

So You Have tha Negativity Within Your Subconsious , but Your Outer Layer Film of Consiousness is Unaware of Such … ,

So tha Negative is Held Tite Within tha Center of Your Brayne … ,

and Then a Trigger Releases tha Negativity Within Your Subconsious … ,

(((SPLIT))) ,

Tha Outerfilm Sees tha Negative and Either Ignores and Allows Such to Branch Out Into Consiousness (OR) An Outside Force Within , Be it Aura , Soul , Third Eye , Whatever , Grabs tha Negative and Tries to Bury it Within tha Subconsious … ,

Before Whatever Released it … ,

So if You Ever Found Yourself Repeating thee Alphabet (OR) Counting Numbers Forever (OR) Evn Counting Sheep and Such , Then Perhaps You Understand What it is e(Y)e Am Saying … ,

Naught in Any Way Am e(Y)e Saying You Should Already Understand Thus Thesis , More So On PERHAPS , Fynde a Way to Grab tha Negative and Bury it Quicker then a Bhuddist Monk … … … ,

and Of Course , Share Such , Rite Here in Thus Thread .

and As e(Y)e Continue , e(Y)e Shall Saye Thus … ,

NexXxt T(Y)me You Are Being Bombarded With Emotional , Mental Negativity , Try Thus Phrases … ,

1.) " God works in mysterious ways " … ,

2.) " Tha devil made me do it " … , (analyse & realize)

3.) " Good night cruel world i’ll see you in the morning " … ,

4.) " ___________________________ " - YOU (!)

1 Like

(Part 2) - (Part 2) - (Part 2)

Ok As e(Y)e Was Being Bored and Trying to Understand thus “split” Branding of Our Industrialized Herding of Being Divided and Swallowed Up Into a Cavernous Self Self of Demonyzation (OR) Whatever , e(Y)e Have a Thot of Sorts … ,

Ok so Check thus Out … ,

Collective Unconscious (OR) Collective Un-Conscious , Perhaps Collective Sub-Conscious … ,

Many Branches and Leaves to Sift Throo There … ,

Point is thus … ,

In My Weary Tired Bored Plucked From Society Self e(Y)e Am Thinking Thus About tha Current “split” Thesis on Schizophrenia … ,

Perhaps it’s a Medical Industry Statement , that Includes Anyone With an Opinion that Trots (OR) Wearily Walks From tha Metaphorical Herd of Consumerism … ,

As if to Say , One With Schizophrenia is a “split” From tha Herd … ,

An Individual that Has Opinions that Could Be Helpful to tha , For tha , Herd , but is Thrown Off tha Cliff of Consumerism and tha Crowd Watches and Laughs Cheerily For they Are jus as Bored as tha Rest , but There’s No One to Blame but thee Individual With Sparkling New Fresh Fun Ideas … , One Who is Naught Willing to Join tha Wheels …

A SPLIT From tha Group / Herd / Customer / Consumerism Shazz … … … ,

Interesting to Say tha Least … … … ,

Any Thots (???)

(Part 3) - (Part 3) - (Part 3)

Internal Barriers No Longer Effective … ,

Hmm … ,

OK ,

Perhaps An Individuals Hemisphere’s Work Out Within a Pathe Such as Thus … ,

Ok (Part 2) ,

An Individual is Having Some T(Y)me Alone and is Remembering a Joke From His (OR) Her Past … ,

and Giggles to His (OR) Her Self … ,

Then A SPLIT Arrives ,

As If to Break Down Violently All of tha Barriers Such Has Created to Remain Within a State of Innocence and Happiness … ,

Perhaps That SPLIT … ,

Perhaps Tis a Collection of Thots Gathered (by) Both Hemispheres as if to Say " THEY COOL TOO!!! " … ,

but it Feels and Seems Completely NEGATIVE To You ,

and You Feel as if You Need to Recollect Yourself as tha Laughter Disappears and You Count to One Million Trying to Erase tha New Exclusive Collection of NEGATIVE Thots … ,

Yep Yep … … … ,

Quick Run-down … ,

Any Thots on Such , As e(Y)e Have Stated , Yo Yo’s (???) … … …