Schizophrenia.com

Spirits mirrors and voices

So I wonder - if eyes are the window to the soul, could I see Alien and Sarah if I stare at myself in the mirror?

I tried staring at my eyes but I couldn’t see Alien at that time because he wasn’t taking me over at that moment but dormant. Don’t know about Sarah…she’s benign so maybe I can see her calm gentleness. Yes maybe I can…she has my eyes…hazel with grey green outer iris and a little orangey-brown in centre. When I smile I can see her but I can see me as well. Seeing in a spiritual sense not literally. Yes I can see her. But her face is spiritual. Calm. And Alien’s face is also spiritual. Distorted and ugly.

I think sz and sza people can be very spiritual :blush: I messaged my pdoc asking him if other people (particularly Muslims like me and him) have spirits in their heads. He said the voices are part of my illness and that I must accept I have an illness. I do but it’s so hard to understand I’m sza. Logically it makes sense but so do my beliefs. To me Alien and Sarah are as real as my body is.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.