Spent an hour finding a trailer for a movie I'd like. Failed

The last movie I liked was “game night”

But after an hour of searching I’ve come to the conclusion that I don’t like movies anymore :frowning:

Everything seems aimed at teenagers now!

2 Likes

The last movie I’ve watched was the girl with a horse at Xmas. Have you seen it?

Never even heard of it ! Hang on, let me see if I can find a trailer.

1 Like

Is this it?

2 Likes

Yea, I personally enjoyed it when I watched this movie at Xmas. It is pretty short movie too, which is good.

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll definitely keep that one in mind then !

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

My favorite movie.

4 Likes

I liked Horse Girl, a good movie.

2 Likes

Looks intense ! Thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

I don’t particulary like many movies that are post…say 2005.

I think the trend is that movies are leaning more and more to make visual effects which are computer graphics nowadays, one of the biggest pillarstones of the movie. I don’t like it.

When you watch classics they rely on everything but computer graphics to make a good movie.

Yesterday I watched “we will meet again” from 1942. Kind of interesting to watch a movie about the war when they didn’t know how it would end.

1 Like

melissa mccarthy has a new power hero movie coming out…looks really good but can’t remember the name of it right now…sorry.

1 Like

I don’t know why this movie came to mind just now. I think it was the talk about horses. This is probably the worst movie I’ve seen at least a half dozen times. John Candy plays the horse!

2 Likes

Is this it?

Looks like it could be funny.

1 Like

That looks great ! ! How come I never saw it before :thinking: ?

1 Like

I watched a really good haunted house movie the other night called The Changeling. You might like it @everhopeful . It has George C. Scott in it.

2 Likes

Oldboy is not for the faint of heart. Good movie though.

Very true.

It’s pretty hardcore,

But I love it.

One of the few movies with a good plot and twist.

1 Like

Just watched the trailer. Thanks for the suggestion !

1 Like

@Montezuma thank you so much…I couldn’t remember the title of the movie with george c. scott but I am immediately going to put it on my netflix cue…!!

1 Like