Speculation about Jalen Hurts - OU quarterback

I think Hurts is a little depressed, if that’s the right word. Being in a prominent position in a big football school could be getting Hurts a little overwhelmed. Things can happen in these kinds of situations. People all want attention from Hurts, and they can be pretty overbearing about it. Some women can be way too forward, and that kind of direct emotional assault can get a person down, and it cheapens a lot of women. And of course there is the press, another distraction. There is a trend at OU that every time they have a Heisman Trophy winner they lose in the bowl games, or in the playoffs, as they are now called. Hurts probably won’t get the Heisman, so we won’t have to worry about that jinx on the OU football program. I’m just hoping Hurts can bear these burdens and still win football games.

1 Like

Hurts is awesome, I hope he isn’t too affected from his success but you are on the mark about OU.

Joe Burrow will win the Heisman and LSU will probably win the Peach Bowl too. But he doesn’t even want to go pro. He is talking about playing baseball. Says it’s easier on his body.

I want LSU to play Ohio State.

But good luck in the game. I will be watching and rooting for my Tigers.

1 Like

I don’t blame him. They really dish out the punishment in the pros.

1 Like

It’s like that in every football program, especially the big ones.

1 Like

I hope he is OK. Depression can lead to insomnia and insomnia would wear Jalen’s body down and knock him out of football and unless he had a backup plan he would drop out of society like so many of us had. We say we don’t want others to hurt like we do but I find it interesting that we speculate on them anyway. I’ve done it too and it’s been bad for me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.