Special powers

I think one of the men who follows me has special powers. He went on my phone to watch what I’m doing and could see his face before me and he talked. He sent me messages that way. How come he didn’t do this before? Why now?!

Are you still on 15mg haldol? I think I already asked but did you try Clozapine?

1 Like

Nobody is following you! There’s nobody with special powers. If someone talked to you they probably wanted a friendly chat.

1 Like

Yes. I’m on 15 mg. I was told I’m not a good candidate for clozapine

1 Like

One of them saw my weight loss two weeks ago. Now they’re looking into how I did it and are judging me. A guy at the gym spoke on the phone to them a couple days ago to tell them what resistance I’m using on the elliptical. Plus, he was laughing at me with them. They just won’t leave me alone.

I saw dragon flies and they told me I have good things coming my way, but what things?! I don’t foresee good things.

1 Like

You need to talk to your doc asap. Nobody is watching or reporting on you. Nobody cares about your life. The Haldol isn’t doing it!

1 Like

I’ve tried almost every drug out there. And now I can only afford typical APs so I’m out of options

You are not stable! You need to talk to your doc.

Is there something you can do? Have you tried injections?

1 Like

Your special powers are that of any musician - you can still an audience and put them in a peaceful trance. Or a jubilant one. Like any story teller.

1 Like

I can’t afford injections.

Can you make an increase on your meds with the doctors supervision?

1 Like

Yes. I’m allowed to switch to 20 mg

Hmm?. . .

‘In almost every part of the world, the Dragonfly symbolizes change, transformation, adaptability, and self-realization . The change that is often referred to has its source in mental and emotional maturity and understanding the deeper meaning of life.’ (From Google)

I Miss My Lacy (Pup). . .

:pensive:

1 Like

I’d advice that you do so.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.