Speaking truth in my heart

I find myself cannot open heart to this forum. Exchanging of thoughts at intellectual level does not happen. Somehow I am egocentric, inviting others to read my threads instead of me posting comments in other people’s threads. I cannot relate all of the videos and songs, and humorous jokes because I do not listen or watch entertainment for many years. I must admit that my existence on this forum is a failure recently, but it is alright since I plan to withdraw from forums progressively. I still want to stay and talk a little until I reunite with the worldwide brotherhood again.

2 Likes

You might have a point there Plumber. Being on this forum can sure help but you mustn’t lose contact with the real world out there.

you do not seem so at all from the outside.

I think you have excellent character good sir.

2 Likes

aww plumber…you’re a great guy and we love your posts. You speak great English language and are really smart I think? I would be sad to see you leave this forum.

2 Likes

You can’t go. We Need a plumber to fix the pipes on sz.Com every now and then :wink:

You have good posts plumber

Cheers

1 Like

I like your posts. You have to deal with your feelings about posting on the forum, but we like having you here. Continue! Please!

1 Like

Do what you feel comfortable in doing, you’re well liked here :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think you are a valuable addition to this site and would hate to see you not participate. Just be yourself, that is good enough. You may find in time you feel like opening up more, but what ever you contribute is always welcome.

2 Likes

I agree with everyone else. We value your input. As for being a “success or a failure” on this site, I don’t think words like that really apply here. A lot of the time when a person doesn’t get a good response to a post it’s not because people don’t like the post, it is because it’s not really in the form of a statement that people can comment on. My posts don’t seem to get as big a response as many other posts on this site. Quite often they are intended to. I wouldn’t get drawn into any popularity contests. We get enough of that from the normies we have to deal with.

3 Likes

Thank you everyone!

Well, the fact is I still can’t open up to this forum or the public. The best method I tried was to talk about our figurative hearts (such as the importance to safeguard our real person inside). I am in front of computer on the line in the forum for nearly 11 hours continuously but as I said, the exchanging of message at intellectual level does not happen. I do not blame anybody. I am not narcissistic. I am just alone with my father at home at best.
Thank you once again for participating.

1 Like