✨ Post Your Little Victories ✨

What a precious moment… Have a lovely day capetown hero …!!!

1 Like

You a great person @far_cry0

1 Like

I haven’t vaped at all today

9 Likes

Best of luck berru… its better to quit slowely…do u think so Berru…???

1 Like

Doing some early morning cleaning. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Best of luck anti… do it slowely u can do it …take care…

1 Like

Thanks. :blush: Yeah I’m definitely gonna take it easy haha.

1 Like

I took a shower!! Yeah!

I feel good, I knew that I would :wink: :shower: :bath: :v:

8 Likes

I think it depeds on the person. For me it’s better to taper down and then stop, which is what I’ve been doing.
Thanks for the support :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s so awesome you want to quit @Berru!

You can do it!

I’m still smoking cigs, and I’m pretty sick of them.

1 Like

I’m still a little sick and not up to snuff but I did manage to drive down and talk to my case manager this morning. After that I spent two hours driving back and forth to look for the place where I will train to substitute teach, which is pretty far away. My mom suggested that she loan me money for a car and I work to pay her back once I get the job. Now I am done driving for the day and will go to town to get my drink.

4 Likes

Day 4 no alcohol. Went to the club today to mow the grass. Walked out without beer, I usually take home 7 which kinda offsets my petrol costs…well not today! Not a bad effort for a guy who likes to drink beer!

So. 4 days without and feeling pretty good. Trying to replace that bad behavoir with some decent exercise!

12 Likes

Helped a guy out who had a big white delivery truck that was stuck in the snow.

In the process of pushing his truck, my jeans ended up torn. So I used my usual black rubber non-stick shelf liner, and rubber cement, to patch the tear. These pants should now last at least another 2 years.

6 Likes

Had a nice visit with my grandparents yesterday. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yesterday was a HUGE victory for me! I showered and spent the whole day out of the house!

9 Likes

Spent two hours crocheting the thumb of a mitten. It didn’t turn out so great, but at least I got some practice and discovered a new stitch that I’d like to make a blanket with.

Then I received my first meal prep kit and made vegetarian Enchiladas for me and my mom, it turned out really good.

6 Likes

Washed some dishes and folded and put away some laundry. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I took my first dose of sarcosine!

6 Likes

Just paid my car, internet, and power all without anyone needing to tell me to pay it! Even though I’m several days late I finally had the willpower to do it!! Yeyy and now I got nearly 300 leftover in my checking!

8 Likes

Took the ornaments off the tree and picked up the Christmas decor. Have it all stored neatly, ready to be put in the basement closet.

Cleaned the kitchen sink. Making spaghetti with beans for dinner.

5 Likes