Home, About, Contact Us, FAQ

✨ Post Your Little Victories ✨

I went for a swim in the pool today

Did u went alone…!!! Enjoy man…!!!

No i went with my family.

What a precious moment… Have a lovely day capetown hero …!!!

You a great person @far_cry0

I haven’t vaped at all today

Best of luck berru… its better to quit slowely…do u think so Berru…???

Doing some early morning cleaning. :slight_smile:

Best of luck anti… do it slowely u can do it …take care…

Thanks. :blush: Yeah I’m definitely gonna take it easy haha.

I took a shower!! Yeah!

I feel good, I knew that I would :wink: :shower: :bath: :v:

I think it depeds on the person. For me it’s better to taper down and then stop, which is what I’ve been doing.
Thanks for the support :slight_smile:

That’s so awesome you want to quit @Berru!

You can do it!

I’m still smoking cigs, and I’m pretty sick of them.

I’m still a little sick and not up to snuff but I did manage to drive down and talk to my case manager this morning. After that I spent two hours driving back and forth to look for the place where I will train to substitute teach, which is pretty far away. My mom suggested that she loan me money for a car and I work to pay her back once I get the job. Now I am done driving for the day and will go to town to get my drink.

Day 4 no alcohol. Went to the club today to mow the grass. Walked out without beer, I usually take home 7 which kinda offsets my petrol costs…well not today! Not a bad effort for a guy who likes to drink beer!

So. 4 days without and feeling pretty good. Trying to replace that bad behavoir with some decent exercise!

Helped a guy out who had a big white delivery truck that was stuck in the snow.

In the process of pushing his truck, my jeans ended up torn. So I used my usual black rubber non-stick shelf liner, and rubber cement, to patch the tear. These pants should now last at least another 2 years.

Had a nice visit with my grandparents yesterday. :slight_smile:

Yesterday was a HUGE victory for me! I showered and spent the whole day out of the house!

Spent two hours crocheting the thumb of a mitten. It didn’t turn out so great, but at least I got some practice and discovered a new stitch that I’d like to make a blanket with.

Then I received my first meal prep kit and made vegetarian Enchiladas for me and my mom, it turned out really good.

Washed some dishes and folded and put away some laundry. :slight_smile: