✨ Post Your Little Victories ✨

Today I’m working on a gift for my SO. its “12 Months of Dates.” I’m putting the date ideas on index cards and decorating them. then putting the cards in envelopes labeled for each month. Some ideas are already paid for, while others are free or will have to pay as we do them.

I started with the week from Christmas to NYE. I really want to go see Star Wars, so it’s “Dinner and a Movie” date.

5 Likes

that’s adorable

2 Likes

I slept for 14 hours today…

3 Likes

I slept 12 hours today.

3 Likes

I can’t get out of bed in the mornings…

I haven’t murdered anyone

7 Likes

I cut my nails in hands and feet today. that was a big accomplishment for me.

6 Likes

Yes that is how much I used to sleep before too. Starting July I reduced abilify to 5mg and I even stopped taking it for a while, but now I am back to 5mg. Anyway now I only sleep 8-8.5 hours and I feel good.

Maybe your negatives are still too strong?
Do you also eat a lot?

1 Like

That’s great! I’m happy for you :smile:

1 Like

This isn’t a victory but I didn’t shower last night and overslept for day treatment. Too much going on lately making me tired. I am out of the house now and will try to make the last hour of day treatment. Then I have lunch with an old friend then support group if I still decide to go. Can’t wait for the long weekend vacation!!

4 Likes

Exercised on my elliptical and burnt 311 calories! Woohoo!

6 Likes

I just cleaned all of my makeup brushes, organized my walkin closet drawers. Organized all of my beauty products and also the bathroom cabinets.

I will leave to do my nails later.

5 Likes

I took a bath, washed my face, and brushed my hair - after I rest I’ll brush/floss my teeth.

5 Likes

today i woke up

4 Likes

Sticking to my routine is something I accomplished today. I feel like people in my life aren’t believing me when I say I’ve changed for the better.

I think about a lot of things during the day and I’m often home alone until the evening when my family gets home so I have a lot to say when they do get home but sometimes I feel like I’m talking to walls…

3 Likes

negatives are mild at the moment. I eat much.

5 Likes

I just took a shower for the first time in days. It felt good, and it feels good to know I am clean now.

5 Likes

I’m drinking coffee again; third time today.

3 Likes

Today I went out for the day doing Christmas shopping. It was very busy but I did well, no panic attacks and I didn’t yell at anyone.

I found out I had less money then I thought I did, but I’m not going to worry, just gunna be a low key Christmas.

Tonight my boyfriend wants me to go out with him to the pub with his family, but I’m already feeling really anxious about it, I had a really long day and don’t like people, loud noise, drinking, or going out in general.

I’m all out of spoons, dunno if I should go and risk having a panic attack in the bathroom. I’m going to try and calm myself down though, we wouldn’t be going for another 3 hours.

5 Likes

I took that literally at first :blush: I was already beginning to judge you for being too scatter-brained and losing spoons :flushed:

4 Likes