✨ Post Your Little Victories ✨

I just have more motivation to do things like homework. I’m in less mental fog. And weirdest of all, my dry mouth is gone.

5 Likes

I’m so badass I drink chocolate milk right out the bottle.

6 Likes

I managed to go through the day with intrusive thoughts. I have pdoc appointment on Wednesday. I will ask my doctor to either increase Lexapro from 5 to 10 or to increase Geodon. I want to take an extra 20 mg at lunch time.

4 Likes

I had a really good day at substitute teacher training, maybe due to the sarcosine. I got up at 6:30 on my own alarm, I drove 1 hr out to the school, spent 6 hours learning including saying a whole 1 hr presentation. My presentation turned out worse than everyone else because I had a nut job partner and I didn’t have the attention to pay attention to a lot of detail myself. But I passed nonetheless and realized I quite enjoy being in front of the class. Now I am going to drive 1 hour to get to the mall to hang out with a friend.

9 Likes

I made yummy burgers today and did the dishes afterwards :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Convinced myself to go to the ER cause I’ve been super sick, and got my prescription at Walgreens after patiently waiting :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I made myself have a bath despite being scared of the water… I just get like that sometimes, I’ve put it off for five days.

9 Likes

I went grocery shopping by myself and also got some milk at the deli.
A productive day for me.

8 Likes

Made it through the wedding expo without my mom being a ■■■■. We all had a good time and got lots of information to plan my Sept wedding.

Preparing myself for an additional MRI tomorrow. Doesn’t appear like good news on the horizon.

6 Likes

Yesterday I went to see a new social worker. I made it there despite the bad roads, in the dark and 6" of snow. I’d say it was a successful meeting. She was nice and seemed very competent despite her young age. I jabbered on for 55 minutes and felt better when I left.

I even went so far as to make an additional appointment in 2 weeks. Go Me! Big step for me.

6 Likes

Lately, I’ve decided to become mentally strong.
If not this decision, the day I had today would give me cancer. (it was a hard and a very weird day)
Everything at work became crazy af, I’ve survived it and had no sweat on forehead while doing so :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Brushed my teeth today! That’s about it but I’m happy that at least I did that!

9 Likes

I went to the shops twice by myself this morning! Then I had my pdoc appointment this afternoon.
Just waiting for my friend to get home from work so I can chat more to him before going to bed.

6 Likes

I managed to get out of bed and to school in time, even though I really did not want to and every fiber in my body was screaming “Go back to bed and deal with the consequences later!”

4 Likes

I went to group today and we did ink printing. I made a design on a bag. Hand made. I have also taken a shower.

5 Likes

I went to the pharmacy to pick up a couple of things. I have a cold so this was kind of brutal for me but I did it.

4 Likes

i just got handed my acceptance packet for my first choice college!! its all suddenly real and i let out a squeal and that rhymed and i didnt even intend for it to :wink:

9 Likes

I’ve read 90 pages of a book in just a couple days! Wooooooo-whooo. :smile:

Also today I went to the bookstore and talked to one of the nice ladies that works there.

:v:

8 Likes

I’m learning how to cook well :slight_smile: my partner loves my roast chicken he actually requested it for dinner. I made some nice brownies too.

Also, Grow Your Own magazine is mentioning me in their April addition, because of my garden. I am very excited.

7 Likes

Yesterday I had a doctor’s appointment. I asked a ton of questions. I spent about 4 hours on the telephone, setting appointments and coordinating stuff. Even walked to the pharmacy to ask which part D plans they think are the best. Doing paperwork this morning. Have to make more phone calls to figure out this insurance stuff.

6 Likes