Spaghetti rant

i have a need to rant… respond or share your rant, something you’ve got to get off your chest.

i was late to my work meeting by 5 minutes. it was Chinese new year and i went to the bank to get some red envelopes for my co-workers. caused me to be late a few minutes. next thing i know, i’m looked over in the scheduling, it was just one day but i have an inkling it was because i arrived late.

marijuana is my kryptonite. i just got sober yesterday and I’m having manic feelings. I’ve lost so much (friends, sanity) because of my addiction yet I never can seem to learn the lesson. I genuinely hate myself for this, especially when i see the disappointment on the faces of the ones I love most. All I can do is stay sober today and hopefully i can get rack of some days of sobriety.

Oh, and I had homemade spaghetti today, it was delicious!

5 Likes

When I was using and 22 years old, I figured I wouldn’t live long. I did know my Mom would be hurt if I died an untimely death. I didn’t want my Mom to hurt.

Jayster

2 Likes

I had that relationship to weed for a long time. I’m well passed that one.

Now I have the same relationship to coffee, alcohol, and cigarettes… they come together to make me a very irritable person at times.

1 Like

It’s not impossible to quit. AA has a saying, “We got sober when the pain of staying the same got greater than the fear of changing.”

Here’s what we say at the end of meetings, “We can’t do it alone, we all need each other.”

2 Likes

Warning - Loud

1 Like

Yeah marijuana can be tough to kick for some people.

I think it’s because it’s the most socially acceptable drug. I mean a lot of people are doing it nowadays. Even a lot of celebrities endorse it.

I am clean off the stuff for many years and don’t miss it.

:v:

yeah I just want it socially accepted entirely so people can actually grow up about it… it wreaks with that punky trying to be cool ■■■■ to frequently and to too high of a degree.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.