Souvenirs - what do you collect?

I have fridge magnets , some pins and postcards. Thinking of bringing that down to one ! What do you think is easier to collect on travels ?

2 Likes

Some I have more than one of each place.

8 Likes

pins

7 Likes

Just some photos is nice I think :slight_smile: .

1 Like

I don’t drink very often but, I collect shot glasses. I have some from London, Chicago, and Atlanta.

2 Likes

Yeah photos too a good idea … might print the ones I have

1 Like

My brother collects shotglssses :grin:cool idea

1 Like

I don’t travel, so I don’t collect souvenirs like those, but I do buy stuff at the concerts I go to. Be it band t shirts or hats, decals, whatever. I’m getting a nice collection going. The last concert I went to the only thing I bought, besides beer, was a decal for my car, though I quickly misplaced it. The concert before that I bought a t shirt that was for the venue itself, not the bands that played that night. I love that place, my favorite venue, so I wear their t shirt. Idk, those are kinda like souvenirs.

6 Likes

At work I make everyone buy a trinket for the office collection. This is it so far (It’s by my desk)

9 Likes

I collect metal dinosaur figurines,

That’s why my username here is Goldenrex.

9 Likes

I like to collect coffee mugs-- I’ve got about 20 of them right now :slightly_smiling_face: :coffee:

3 Likes

I collect nice stones.

4 Likes

I collect bottlecaps. I have roughly 225 unique bottlecaps, from different beer I’ve bought over the years.

1 Like

When I was a kid I collected baseball cards, but I’m not sure I have any of those anymore; I think most or all of them got stolen.

Now I “collect” tattoos, besides the stuff from concerts I mentioned above.

2 Likes

I collect unusual or just different types of magnets from travels. I’ve lost some. I love them, though!

2 Likes

The only thing that I seem to collect is the large amount of mail I’ve been hoarding in my apartment for the longest time.

Hmmm yeah Idk. Maybe cups from places and really cool ones I’ve bought online. I have some pretty cool ones.

6 Likes

I actually collect theatre and concert tickets myself :grin: but that’s such a Cool idea

1 Like

What a wonderful idea :laughing: that’s just inspired me a bit

1 Like

I remember you saying once love it!!!

1 Like

I always get my mom a coffee cup or golf ball from where I’m visiting. My grandfather collected those from his travels and it reminds her of him.

2 Likes