Soup or Salad

That sounds great @anon4362788. Do you make a sauce to go with the steak?

@everhopeful have you ever been to Italy? Probably some good eating there.

1 Like

When waiters used to ask me that, I used to say “Okay, yeah, super salad.”

1 Like

haha just a really big salad. Have you ever been to Olive Garden @Coldcomfort?

1 Like

I’ve been a couple times. My sister’s husband is a bit of a food snob and always makes fun of it. He’s a funny guy.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve heard of people looking down on it before. It’s good enough for me.

1 Like

Yeah, I pretend to agree with his derision, but I like the food fine.

1 Like

At one point I was a snob with beer. I would only drink the dark stuff. Then I had a roommate who drank light beer every night and I got used to it.

1 Like

Beer is good. I can’t make a habit of drinking it since it doesn’t mix well with ap, but every other month or so I enjoy a Shandy or something like it.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t drink it anymore. Maybe I’ll have 1 beer a year. I’m just trying to think of stuff I’ve been a snob with. Sometimes movies I guess.

1 Like

For me it’s video games I guess. Like PC master race versus consoles. Even tho I’ve only had a gaming-worthy computer once, and since then it’s been bargain potato-computers.

1 Like

Oh yeah did you build your computer already. How is that going?

1 Like

I built it, and had another guy fix my wiring so that it boots up. But I think I may have screwed up. The cpu fan goes nuts whenever I try to load something. Possibly a problem with the thermal paste or a lack thereof…

1 Like

I wouldn’t be able to get that close.

1 Like

Damn I want Olive Garden now!

2 Likes

Breadsticks with soup and salad would be the perfect dinner right now.

2 Likes

I love breadsticks with manhattan clam chowder, or garlic sauce.

1 Like

I’ve had clam chowder. I’m not exactly sure what type it was. I would get it in a bread bowl. It was really good.

1 Like

So many ways to do chowder. I went to a chowder festival once, lots of variety.

1 Like

I thought there was a red one and milk colored one. Didn’t know there were more than that.

1 Like