Soup or Salad

I’m in the mood for both of these. Say you are at the Olive Garden and the waiter/waitress asks you if you want soup or salad. What would you say? I would say both.

• Soup
  • Salad
  • Both

0 voters

@anon1517417 in 15 minutes your husband will come home with salad.

1 Like

In 15 minutes I will come home with 5 Guys. I’m waiting for them to make it right now!

Although I should probably be eating salad instead. :joy:

1 Like

Oh heck yeah. 5 guys sounds good. It’s a burger place right? I thought it was a West Coast thing.

1 Like

Yeah they do burgers and hotdogs. It’s really good. I thought they were all over, but I could be wrong. I’ve eaten 5 Guys in CT, DC, and PA.

1 Like

@Sardonic what soup are you in the mood for?

I want cream of chicken soup. I don’t know if they have that at Olive Garden.

1 Like

When I was in California 5 guys was challenging In and Out burger for supremacy. I’m glad you have it out there.

1 Like

These are the soups they have at Olive Garden

• Chicken & Gnocchi - A creamy soup made with roasted chicken, traditional Italian dumplings and spinach.
  • Pasta e Fagioli - White and red beans, ground beef, fresh tomatoes and tubetti pasta in a savory broth.
  • Minestrone - Fresh vegetables, beans and pasta in a light tomato broth - a vegan classic.
  • Zuppa Toscana - Spicy Italian sausage, fresh kale and russet potatoes in a creamy broth. Made with gluten-free ingredients.
1 Like

I would like the zuppa toscana

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I always get good choice.

What soup for you?

1 Like

oh never mind lol

1 Like

I think 5 Guys is based in the DC area, maybe Virginia. We definitely don’t have In-n-Out Burger on this side of the country. Which do you think is better?

1 Like

I like In and Out better. 5 guys fries is better though.

1 Like

now i’m hungry lol

1 Like

I just saw that there’s 12 Five Guys locations in San Diego.

1 Like

@TheBest food threads always make me hungry!

2 Likes

It’s always on my mind. I hope you enjoy your 5 guys.

2 Likes

Having beef tips tonight. We buy a big chunk of beef and cut it into “steak”.

In the fall and winter I make a copycat Zuppa Tuscana.

3 Likes