Sorry peeps, I had to return I'm so bored atm. Thread about mums

I love my mother dearly. But our relationship was rocky most of my childhood and youth. She was cold and dismissive, and I doubted she loved me.

But we both did some personal growth, and now we get along great.

2 Likes

I ended up in emergency twice and my mother said no hospital stay come and live in her tiny house with three kids and her and dad and she’ll look out for me. I was psychotic at the time of course…

She also bankrolled a trip overseas for me and helped me and my ex out tremendously. We lost her end of 2019 and I haven’t been down to see her memorial yet. It kinda freaks me out thinking of that but I’ll get there soon.

4 Likes

I’m closest to my Mom she is very understanding of my illness

2 Likes

My Mum and I have a strange relationship, it was easier when my dad was here bc she would nag him to do this and that, now dads gone 2014 i am the man about the place and mum nags me to do this and that,

My Sister deals with it ok but i get very anxious and upset sometimes, its hard helping her out even when she has the guides and the guide dog to help her too.

i take her out and work on her garden, I over did it in her garden recently and ended up in hospital with an infected gal bladder, its also harder now taking her out bc i need to put the guide dog in the back of the car and its added stress but i’m glad she has the guide dog now.

She doesn’t really understand much about my illness but she has her own troubles, i worry she goes completely blind and needs 24hr care, i couldn’t move back in with her to help if that happened bc its far too much stress.

A lot of the time my mum annoys me so i annoy her back, its stressful but its just the way it is and i think she does it on purpose.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.