Sorry for so many questions, my anxiety is in overdrive, forgive me

When you were psychotic did familiar surroundings seem surreal, like places you knew well seemed foreign? It is terrifying me and I hate it. Anyone else experience this?

3 Likes

You might feel better if you participated in other threads. Just talk to others instead of fixating on asking questions about each thing that pops in your head.

There’s a lot of otherthwr threads. Maybe you can share your experiences, offer advice, or just have fun.

10 Likes

I was going to suggest to him the same advice! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

You know what they say, great minds think alike!

2 Likes

Will do that, makes sense. I’m in pain and confusion and the support group was helpful. But I’ll stop with the posts, thank you

You don’t have to stop, don’t feel like you have to abandon asking for help.

Just try answering some other threads and joining in conversations. Might help your anxiety.

2 Likes

Yah, don’t stop posting. You can participate in other posts. Like make statements or comments, instead of questions.

Like, I’m sorry you are feeling this way! Or I have these feelings, too.

Tell us about yourself or how you feel. Something you feel comfortable sharing.

I hope this helps.

Do you like music? I love classical and opera music the most.

1 Like

Yeah, your questions are OK but I agree that it would be good to diversify and let people know you a little.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.