Sorry folks - not feeling well

I am feeling bad and am not myself. Apologies

1 Like

Take it easy. Listen to some music.

1 Like

It is again Friday, the weekend is coming, a week ago I felt depressed, but not today, I wish you feel well …

2 Likes

I hope you will be okay soon.

1 Like

I haven’t been that great this morning either.

1 Like

Hey @neveragain - what’s up buddy?

1 Like

I dunno honestly, I just woke up this morning with a horrible headache…I’ve been moving pretty slow this morning but trying to get the energy up to mow my back yard already had the front mowed earlier.

I’m tired of mowing, and I need a snowblower for winter. argh…

2 Likes

Luckily I only have decking in my garden. Hope your headache gets better - maybe some paracetamol?

1 Like

I’ve never tried that medicine before-maybe I should. I don’t sleep very well anymore and I believe it’s because of the invega shot I get monthly. I’m a wreck but I’m going to have some coffee and mow.

1 Like

Just lately I’ve been really busy commuting from state to state for va dental assistance.

I’m wonky from all the traveling and hands being in my mouth lol.

I wish I could say I’m happy, but I’m really low right now. I hardly play my music or practice my instruments anymore. I just don’t see alot of use in continuing stuff like that right now.

Sounds like a real hard time. Mustn’t be easy. Is there a chance you could have a rest this weekend? Just veg out watching tv? I need to do stuff like that often.

1 Like

I’ll try my girlfriend keeps dragging me all over the place and it’s just getting to be too much. I have improved alot but I still need rest and not getting good sleep contributes negatively to my day you know?

I’m not as energetic as I once was-and I may even take a nap today if I can.

3 Likes

No need to apologize. I hope you feel better really soon, @Jimbob. It always seems to cycle out. Hang in there. :heart:

1 Like

Thanks @Hedgehog :grinning:

1 Like

We have a vegetable garden, and we have produced SO many tomatoes. We canned and froze them for winter chilli and jambalaya. I love this house, but it demands alot!

1 Like