Sorry folks I am really anxious (is kinda kicking off paranoia too)

At my last pdoc appointment my doctor said, in my case, the anxiety and psychosis are so closely associated they are in fact pretty much just one and the same kind of thing

I woke this morning to discover there had been a power cut over night. This is quite normal for our village.

But my anxiety decided it was just my house that was affected. This made me feel so anxious. Then all of a sudden I started believing a malign entity was responsible.

See how quickly my anxieties merge into delusions. Plus this morning I am thinking that the workmen across the street are in fact spies. Some have orange overalls, some green. I think the green are police and orange are central intelligence.

1 Like

Now as I am writing this I feel I am a complete ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  fraud. This ā– ā– ā– ā–  is ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  terrible

Were you just starting your invega shot for the first time?

Maybe itā€™s not the right med for you.

Iā€™m sorry youā€™re suffering right now

1 Like

I am certain I canā€™t leave the house this month or it will burn down

No I donā€™t take in Vega. Thanks for the reply though

1 Like

nods

Maybe itā€™s time for an adjustment.

Youā€™ve been hallucinating a bit the past few days.

I can see how your anxiety and Psychosis are linked

1 Like

What have you tried for anxiety ?

1 Like

Hey @anon94176359. I love you and I hope you can get some relief. Workers are just workers. The government wouldnā€™t bother wasting money to spy on a normal guy who just chills in his house all day.

1 Like

SSRI, gabapentin, pregabalin, quetiapine and benzos

1 Like

Have you been taking all your medication as directed?

1 Like

Totally. Havenā€™t skipped a day.

Mum thinks it might be the time of year. She says she has noticed I get ill around xmas

3 Likes

Winter/holidays make me more symptomatic too

1 Like

@anon94176359 man hang in there !! I hope you get to feeling betterā€¦maybe put on ā€œoutsideā€ again?

1 Like

Hey @jukebox will def try ā€˜outsideā€™ later buddy

1 Like

Still feeling off. Am seeing my CPN on Thursday though

1 Like

Sorry youā€™ve been having a hard time.

Iā€™ve been struggling also the past few days and have found a lot of relief/distraction with video games.

Do you have anything like that?

Something to hold your attention for a little bit?

2 Likes

I hope you feel better son (((hugs)))

1 Like

Hey folks. Thanks you all so much for your replies and apologies if I didnā€™t get back to you in a timely fashion.

Am feeling slightly better but still pretty anxious. Milky tea is helping.

I have a CPN appointment on Thursday. I was hoping to get two buses and see the nurse at her building (is like 20 miles away). When I came up with this idea last week i was feeling confident.

But now I am regretting this decision. The journey might be too much. My nurse said itā€™s no problem and she can visit me at home. We only have to decide on the morning of the day

Sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time @anon94176359.
Hopefully your nurse will see you soon.
Praying for you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.