Soon parting from my puppy

I wish her well.
It’s been a rough long ride.
We are getting refunded and she will go up for adoption.

No more dogs for me.

13 Likes

So So sorry for you xxx
Wishing you both love and blessings and more love :heart:

1 Like

Thank you @Three

1 Like

I know this must have been a very hard decision but it is the right thing to do.

2 Likes

It’s been a tough journey. You have done well Wave.

Take some “me” time.

2 Likes

I’m sorry it didn’t work out for you, but you’re doing the right thing for the both of you.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone.
I am completely exhausted!
I’ll have her for a couple more days.
Then we’ll part ways.

God bless that little girl.

5 Likes

Why are you getting rid of her?

1 Like

She needs extensive ongoing medical attention for life.
We can’t afford her treatments and I can no longer take care of her like I should because I become symptomatic from the high stress.

We’ve already spent thousands of dollars on medical expenses already that we’re not getting back.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that @Wave . I was hoping you would be able to get through the tough early stages and been able to enjoy her more as she gets a little older and more mature. . But if that’s your decision I guess that’s the way it has to be. At least you will be able to get some rest soon!

1 Like

I did not know that. I’m sure that played a big role in your decision as well.

1 Like

No it’s more than this @Bowens
She has serious congenital issues.
We can’t afford her either.

2 Likes

I’m heartbroken but I know it’s the right decision.

2 Likes

I understand @Wave . I knew she was having some health issues but I did not know the extent of her sickness I guess

1 Like

Sorry you have to let her go @Wave . At least you know that she will be taken care of now.

1 Like

That sucks I hope she find a good home where someone can offer her the best life possible.

1 Like

I hope so.
Thanks @Bowens

1 Like

Sorry @Wave … it’s the best choice for you both. She will be okay and get the care she needs.

1 Like

I hope she gets a good life. Hugs @everhopeful

1 Like

No it’s @Wave @yellowdiamond

1 Like