Sometimes i think the 27 club had the right idea

don’t grow old.,

How old are you, if you don’t mind my asking.

im 32…,

You’re still so young. You could do so much with your life.

If that’s old, I must be ancient. And I’m not.

isn’t the goal tho to be happy in your own skin no matter what you do.
ive been on disability my whole life and i cant study and still receive that.

You can’t? I’m on SSI, and I go to school. It’s what qualifies me as an independent student, so I can get the Pell Grant and the state grant.

What country do you live in? Do they have different rules?

If it’s any comfort, I haven’t learned how to be comfortable in my own skin just yet. Maybe some day.

hi no in the uk where I am from the type of benefit I am means i cant study point is i don’t really want to study anyway.
i don’t have a clue who i am or what i want lol

i like growing old .
take care

1 Like

It’s okay if you don’t want to study. As for not knowing who you are or what you want, at least you have the wisdom to know that you don’t have all the answers. Those are deep questions.

It might take a lifetime. Maybe that’s the real - study.

I didn’t know what the 27 club was. I just looked up…

I’m 28 and will be 29 in 30 days. I guessed I miss the enrollment deadline… :wink:

U can study. Dla doesn’t stipulate that u can’t and if ur on income support or esa u can apply for finance for uni or college courses are about 90 percent off. I’m on dla and income support and I’m applying for college this term. Who told u u can’t study? Xxx

At 32 you haven’t earned the right to be comfortable in your own skin.
That right is only granted after a very long term study of the self. Takes many years of shaping, like a bonsai tree, or good soup. If you attempt to get there recklessly, in such a hurry for your reward, it just doesn’t work.
Good, comfortable things that are worth having take their sweet old time.
You can tell in some (old) people by the smile on their face they achieved one of life greatest pleasures-comfort in themselves.
Can’t get it for free!

1 Like