Sometimes being self pleasing is work

Like when I don’t want to get up in the morning.

I think it must be the best feeling when being ‘self pleasing’ changes from being work to being a passion only :innocent:

The passion for being a dreamer.

no i meant the passion for being self pleasing actually,

Sooner or later, I get the feeling that I’m being selfish. This is silly because you are only as good as you are to yourself.

watcha meeaaannn??? gotta look out for yourself

You have to look out for yourself when danger is a possibility but that’s got nothing to do with how I use a lot of my time.

I’m not sure if I’d call it self-pleasing? I just want my day to not suck arse. Bonus points if it’s actually interesting.

oh sorry Chordy, i meant looking after yourself like taking care of you . if that is what you mean by self pleasing

I don’t take care of myself very well. I do not enjoy it. I live in a home and a lot is done for me. You’ve, no doubt, heard of us who don’t like to shower or shop for groceries, etc. all in the name of self care being unwanted.

Were you like that when you were younger? Maybe its from old age or negative symptoms?

i hate this too actually

I don’t remember. I do know that my mother didn’t watch over me to make sure I bathed and such. There was a lot of neglect.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.