Something unusual happened

I was having a breakfast, then my mom came and she began to yell at me as always, but the unusual thing was that I heard her voice in my mind telling me “I will kill him like I killed his father” now, that was strange, because I wasn’t hearing voices that time, and because I’ve had telepathic experiences more than once, I swear I’ve had telepathic experiences and I thought I was crazy, but in fact, they’re true. Even more, I correctly guessed two numbers ranging from 0 to 100 from my mom’s mind and she was surprised by that. I’m still having telepathic experiences…

How many telepaths are out there? To this day I haven’t seen a single case

I can sometimes here my doctors thoughts and my moms thoughts. Even though it all comes out negative and distorted, I sometimes believe that it can’t be telepathy.

1 Like

You’re having hallucinations and delusions; telepathy does not exist.

You only mentioned things that you believe supports your false sensory experiences and beliefs. Tell me about all of things that disprove your beliefs.

@Alan96

2 Likes

Yes, maybe these things were just hallucinations, it feels strange and it’s weird I know

1 Like

The brain is very clever
The brain is playing tricks on us

1 Like

It’s schizophrenia, nothing to be ashamed about.

2 Likes

I get telepathic messages from bunnies and crows

1 Like

I thought my dog could kinda read my thoughts. He knows when I wake up every morning and comes in

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.