Something good! (A new song I made :) )

Thanks for listening Guys I appreciate the listen and the feedback, God bless!

7 Likes

Wow did you sing this!?

Its really good man I wish I could sing like that haha

Great job :smiley: litlle short tho wish it was longer, we want more of something good lol

1 Like

Haha my dude thanks a lot man haha yea that’s me with auto tune of course hahah :joy:

1 Like

I actually made the video for an Instagram story so that’s why it’s short sorry haha

1 Like

Dude check this out

1 Like

1 Like

I used these pictures as the guides for my mixing this time and I think it worked well. Save them if you want and u can reference them next time you make a track!

1 Like

Yeah man, I use newtone in fl studio on my vocals sometimes but it doesnt always work out if Im too off correcting it makes it worse lol

Thanks for the info man, the vocal chain especially! I actually use a very similar vocal chain except I also put saturation in the main chain also. Helps dirty up the vocals in a pleasing way lol you should try that with FerricTDS its a wonderful free tape saturator and its my all time fav plugin even tho its free lol

Thanks again, youre killin it dude

1 Like

Cool dude I’ll check it out if I can remember the name. I’m so tired bro uh an out her sleepless night for 3 views :joy:

1 Like

Yea I know what you mean about Newton’s it’s amazing but if you overuse it it can sound synthetic

I was actually too lazy to use Newton so I just used pitcher lol

1 Like

Haha husltin never sleeps xD

Yeah I use pitcher sometimes but it doesnt pick up my voice well, too deep. Usually have to go manual

1 Like

I agree with @zwolfgang, I want more of this.

2 Likes

haha true the problem was i had like 3 vocal tracks and a vocoder track to mix soo… loool open 4 instances of newtone and edit them all individually or… blah blah blee blah pitcher pitcher pitcher and pitcher LOL

1 Like

thanks @fractaled i appreciate it :slight_smile: i have a habit of being too lazy to finish my songs haha. i wanted to make a preview for IG cause this one kinda flopped. was having internet problems which messed me up and well. this 1 minute loop was what iim left with, and after listening to it 10000 times while editing it i think im ready for a new song :sweat_smile: :yawning_face:

1 Like

Sounds really good

1 Like

hey thanks bowens i appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.