Something better

Can anyone tell me a combination better than caffeine and nicotine in the morning?

1 Like

Coffee replace with:
Dandelion tea (diruetic and stimulant)

Cigarttes replace with:
Hawthorn tea (antioxidant/antidepressant effect to “pick you up”) and something else that’s a sedative like nettle tea. Or mix em all together.

2 Likes

Korean ginseng. Make sure it doesn’t interact with anything.

1 Like

Nothing! Cigarettes and coffee are the best thing mankind ever created!

3 Likes

Replace the nicotine with exercise. Better non chemical high especially some cardio. Coffee. I am not there yet even though I gave it up for a year or so. Rather not nap and need the stimulation.

2 Likes

Haha I drank a cup of coffee this morning then started biking in to work & on the way I was like “holy! what is this, I feel amazing!” and realised it was the caffeine + exercise combination. Might be a better alternative to cigarettes, but you didn’t ask & I’m not gonna preach lol.

1 Like

There is no substitute for nikotin, caffeine and alcohol. You got to learn to live without it.

1 Like

I have coffee while I vape and then go for a long walk. It’s the best I can do. Otherwise I wouldn’t get anything done during the day.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.