It means Something.
:crazy_face:

1 Like

I wrote it correctly on title now

I would disregard what someone on Facebook has to say

3 Likes

He was schizophrenic too.

1 Like

Yeah, you have enough on your plate with your trumanomatrix beliefs. You donā€™t need to start thinking you are targeted by the government too. Iā€™d just ignore it.

5 Likes

I would disregard what a schizophrenic on Facebook has to say.

2 Likes

Targeted for what, a cruise around the world with 2 babes (obviously one blonde and one brunette) of your choice? If they want to target us let them target us :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Now another user talks about illuminati.
How much more safe is this forum.

1 Like

Iā€™d love for the illuminati to kiss my asss, but it wonā€™t happen. They disappeared over 2 centuries ago. Schizos will say anything to sound normal.

3 Likes

which forum is the on facebook? I dont like facebook to be honest. too personal and not easy to make private ur profile.

1 Like

Donā€™t visit that Facebook group anymore, itā€™s garbage!

3 Likes

Last night ā€œDelete facebookā€ was top trending on twitter. that could mean something tooo haha

I get on facebook and I feel depressed. Most of my friends avoid using messenger to talk to me. would rather text or anything other than facebook. Its not the illuminati its that corporations and stuff used to just use it to sell you advertising now they use it to sell more than ur personal data.

There is a debate about how tech companies are working with governments. Does this make us any safe online especially when people are misread, and some incite or troll or gaslight people into behaving or thinking things that arent true.

Maybe you should avoid facebook but i need it for my candy crush account.

1 Like

I also thought I was a Targeted individual.

I cannot work out what really happened though.

For years I was under mind control. Suppose I wanted to walk left, the voice would say, walk right, and I would try to go towards the side I wanted to, but they would control me and make me move towards right. That is how severe the mind control was. Also, when I was under mind control, it was as though a script was playing. Think of it as a dream, where the script is running. Voices seemed to know in advance what I was doing. Everything that played out was like a movie scene. I was a machine, and something was controlling me.

If this can happen naturally to SZs the only thing I can think of is that the brain is much more advanced than it is thought ofā€¦that the brain is in essence playing out a dream. It can work out the next move in a nano second, and the brain knows what to do, when to do, itself, outside of conscious awareness very, very fast and play each action out as though it is a script from a movie.

2 Likes

yeah this is exactly what schizophrenia is like. Im doing well medicated. I think Iā€™ll delete facebook. or at least disbable it for awhile. im talking to too many people online.

2 Likes

Psychiatrists call it delusions of control, whereas individuals who get these symptoms usually say they are targeted by the CIA.

1 Like

I think Im targeted by the central stupidity agency but thats because I cant help that I misinterpet things sometimes and others have no idea what I mean or said.

3 Likes

It could be the case you are targeted. Or, all these things are perhaps symptoms of SZ. All this is open to interpretation.

1 Like