Someone made a thing

Is it a support thing? Confusion. Spreads the message? IDK

Google: Silver Ribbon : Meaning: This color is a symbol for children with disabilities, Parkinson’s disease, and mental illnesses such as severe depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and anxiety disorders.

6 Likes

What? I’m confused…i’m scared. Whats going on…

What? Unfortunately I do. I wish I didn’t. Sometimes, I would rather die than died have this. It gets so tiring and so long. At least I have this site and a few close friends.
Can’t talk to anyone about it out side of the site, you know? I’m in a stable time but feel like its falling back…
You seem upset now.

1 Like

My first thought was that it was a medieval Medic Alert bracelet!

Pix-o-pated.

1 Like

Okay, take care. I wish you the best.

2 Likes

Nah, its not for me really. I don’t really know what its for. Just a thing I guess. I don’t think many know what it means. I wouldn’t dare wear it around my family though…

It’s really cool Sharpie. I wish I had one!

1 Like

I vote you call her Sharpii :innocent::two_hearts:

1 Like

Alright, it’s not minnie its minnii. It’s not sharpie it’s sharpii. Get it folks? :wink:

2 Likes

You know me, your pal Rhubii, always here to help :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Ii’m gonna get some more coffii :smile:

3 Likes

Reads to me as “Play skyrim… support breast cancer awareness.” (Bethesda will donate 5 gold coins for every hour played.)

1 Like

@Minnii & @Rhubot
Ahh, you guys are too much :joy_cat:
I accept but still think you guys are crazii!
:grin:

@Azley Why I think that is a fabulous idea. Can I donate for my existing hours though?

1 Like

Sell your xbox for charity :smile:

Hahaha, oh but I have a ps3 :hushed:

It isn’t really mine though…

1 Like

You play shadow of the colussus before? You should look into getting the HD remake.

that big thing in the background… you kill it and many more… just save your girlfriend

probably the best game of all time. No rival. Nothing comes close.

2 Likes

Nice! I don’t play games too much but have played RPGs when I was post-surgical. This looks very nice though. I will mention it to my friend who loves games like this. Thank you :smile:

1 Like