Schizophrenia.com

Someone finding my wifi password

If this reset is different than just unplugging it for 10 seconds, that may explain why my internet improved.

1 Like

I never tell friends about my sz. My 2016 friends asked if I was paranoid schizophrenic and I didn’t answer. Because I’m always at risk of being trolled by someone who is secretly a pos but outwardly well-behaved.

1 Like

If this is a problem, I would find an effective solution like changing the password (I’d write it down until you really memorize it but thats another security flaw) Then I would just not care.

Maybe consider getting a VPN if you wanna go another level and then unburden yourself from the stress.

1 Like

For work it’s even worse. I guess they can be discriminatory and then fire you because they view you as a risk or liability in the work place. I don’t think I’m smart enough to be an electrician anymore. I just started being a ‘helper’ and my third day I took twice as long doing basic, bonehead stuff.

I also think I would like to do industrial or industrial automation. Engineers have more work and responsibility.

I also think computers/programming is easier, safer for me. It’s basically you can’t get hurt. I don’t know.

I also see how terrible I am and how far I must go. I’m thinking of doing khan academy to learn some physics and EE stuff – basic stuff to catch up to the job. I have lots of gaps in my knowledge and so much time. We’re a little behind schedule, I guess. I feel inadequate.

1 Like

On my older computer years back I freaked out when I saw other devices in the networks window. Those were phones, including my parents’, and they showed up whether or not they were actually connected.

1 Like

For some Motorola updates to my phone that require wifi, I go to the bus station and connect to the buses public WiFi. They are usually at the station for ten minutes. Sometimes I have to connect to several different buses to complete the download. The last update allowed you to use cellular data.

1 Like