Some red flags brought up during therapy

Definitely talk to her about this. Therapy works when there is open communication, and if something makes you uncomfortable or nervous it’s best to address it. I would guess that most therapists would prefer to have their clients tell them what makes them uneasy than to unwittingly keep doing it.

2 Likes

Yes thanks @Squanchy
I plan on telling her, she’s very easy to talk with.
Unlike my last therapist.

I meditate in a group twice a week. I find it helps to calm my mind down. I am continually mad at the group leader. I have been saturated with Buddhist ideas. It shows great promise, but I still have to address the mental illness.
Also, getting free medication entails having to have both a nurse practitioner and a social worker. I love my nurse practitioner but see no use for the social worker. Trying to keep the therapy positive, but I can’t find anything good about the social worker. She gets to know me but I don’t get to know her. Once in a while, she comes up with a suggestion that I call so and so. Last time it was “Get a rug for the dining area.” It is a matter of money for me, although the sessions are covered by Medicare. I have to pay her $60. I don’t like it! She’s kind of dumb.

1 Like

I only do brief meditations. If I do deep meditations I get too sensitive. If that makes any sense.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.