Some recent crafts

12 Likes

They all look really nice.

1 Like

:pray: thanks!!!

1 Like

Not the best photo, this is my latest diamond painting. My new favourite :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Very nice. Thanks for sharing. The bottom photo is my favorite.

:innocent:

2 Likes

Oh wow!!! That’s beautiful. Do you more? Thanks for posting. I really like the contrast of the dark in the background and the light coming off the ship.
@ThePickinSkunk. Thank you :blush:. My stepmom bought me a pack of blank inside cards for Xmas years ago with that butterfly pic on them.

2 Likes

@Loke… Thanks :slight_smile:

The ship is the largest one I have done so far. I did this frog and am going to give it to my brother for Xmas :slight_smile: It was the 3rd one I’ve done.

I think the ship is my 11th.

3 Likes

I’m working on my first diamond painting. It’s a pink and purple butterfly - it’s slow going, I only do a little at a time when I feel I can sit still and I’m not feeling like doing the computer. I can’t wait to see it when it’s done. I love yours, they’re so pretty @gazza75

@Loke I love your art work it’s incredible, you’re very talented.

3 Likes

Good for you @Leaf :slight_smile:

I did a butterfly for the 2nd one I did. They are definitely slow going.

4 Likes

This one took me about a month. It looks even better in a frame :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow!! Thanks!!

1 Like

Sorry if this sounds dumb but is a diamond painting done on a computer?

@anon94176359,
Part of diamond painting is done by computer, but, the actual process is done by a human.
It’s like paint by numbers, but, you place ‘drills’ down onto a sticky canvas. There are 3 types of diamonds, round, square and special ones. The special ones are usually different shapes.

I can’t post a link, but, if you google diamond painting wiki you can find out more.

Not the best picture, but, examples of special and normal round drills/diamonds.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.