Some random guy

Oh okay, I’m in Canada as well.

I think the story Stone Soup comes from Poland if I’m not mistaken. Doesn’t matter. It’s basically about people starving during a drought. They were all hoarding what little food that they had, and not helping each other out

So one of the women decided to make stone soup one day, in the Public Square.
She boiled a huge pot of water, and began setting fist-sized Stones inside the pot. Everyone was curious, what the hell is this woman doing?

After it had been boiling for a while, she dipped a spoon in to taste it. Not bad she said, but it could really use some carrots. One of the women in the crowd snuck off quietly, returning with a bundle of carrots.

The woman chopped them up and added them to her stone soup. She tasted it again, and says you know what would go nice with this stew is a bit of onion. Another woman looks around to see if anyone else was going to offer, then walks away quietly and returns with an onion.

You get the idea. In the end, the entire Village ate well and were friendly neighbours again

The End…

4 Likes

Thats a very nice story! @Cragger

I’d be careful with it. Give some to your cat first.

@crimby. Dozie the cat died…

The cat died when it tried this milk?! Don’t drink it! Don’t chance it!

@crimby … She’s been gone for several weeks now

Oh, I thought you meant your cat died when it drank this milk. I would still be careful about this milk. It’s not worth being poisoned.

Don’t blame it on him, blame it on the cow.

1 Like

I would have dumped the milk.
I don’t trust others easily.

That’s really sweet!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.