Some random guy

Came to our apartment and gave us milk…

1 Like

Good, maybe he had extra he couldn’t use in time.

Strikes me as kind of odd. Do you live in the same apartment building or something?

1 Like

@Aziz. Maybe… I checked it before putting it in the fridge it don’t look like it’s been tampered with… I think he’s my downstairs neighbor across neighbor

1 Like

@Cragger. I think so
Add on I think diagonal from us

@Twialine maybe he likes you. Please be cautious though

My neighbor and uncle give us food when they have too much as it will go bad by the time they use it. My neighbor lives alone and has epilepsy.

1 Like

@Cragger. Maybe… The entire apartment knows I’ll be married soon not to mention he has a family
@Aziz. He has a family… If he is who I think he is

2 Likes

I’d just pour it down the sink.

1 Like

@everhopeful. It doesn’t look tampered with…

1 Like

I wouldn’t care.

1 Like

@Twialine oh okay, I didn’t realize those things

He didn’t say why he gave you the milk?

@Aziz. Nope just said “here’s a gallon of milk for y’all” I said “thank you” he said “stay safe” I said “stay warm”

3 Likes

I wouldn’t worry if he’s a neighbor. Here sometimes neighbors do this. Also sometimes we give food to the neighbor. Maybe its unusual in the US. In my natal country lots of neighbors exchanged food or they give extra food they have before it goes bad, maybe its cultural.

2 Likes

@Aziz. You’re probably right

1 Like

In our previous house here in Canada, the downstairs neighbors had grapevines and they made wine. A few times per year they gave us one bottle of wine they made.

1 Like

@Aziz. That’s very nice of them

1 Like

What country do you live in, @Aziz - you’ve got me curious. Have you ever read a short story called Stone Soup?

It’s one of my favourite childhood stories

1 Like

No I didn’t. I am in Canada.

1 Like