Some people are punishers

And, to me, they have heavy hearts. They never consider that someone didn’t know any better.

1 Like

Amen sister…

1 Like

One of my favourite quotes:

[quote]
It is difficult to live among men because silence is so difficult.

And not to him who is offensive to us are we most unfair, but to him who doth not concern us at all.

If, however, thou hast a suffering friend, then be a resting-place for his suffering; like a hard bed, however, a camp-bed: thus wilt thou serve him best.

And if a friend doeth thee wrong, then say: “I forgive thee what thou hast done unto me; that thou hast done it unto THYSELF, however — how could I forgive that!”[/quote]

2 Likes

Too much pain & suffering. All it takes to avoid causing more is some genuine silent & self-reflective time. Seems people rarely self-reflect… yet that’s all my day is consumed with, self-reflection.

1 Like

Some people want to go around telling everyone else how to live. They need to learn that the world wasn’t made to meet their expectations.

To hell with that even. If I had the chance to whip one of these softies, I simply wouldn’t. I’d rather soft little sheep that barely knew suffering go roaming around like idiots for the rest of eternity. ■■■■ ‘em. They “earned” their free will and I’ve got nothin’ to do with 'em.