Some of my voices are troubling

Basically, when I write on the net in English I sometimes get voices on the voice of my brother whom I have not seen in 20 years. These voices make some warning statements.

I used to get these voices in the voice of family members. Never had voices in the sense that I could literally hear them, they were more like other people’s thoughts running through my mind. But yeah I know this is common with people dealing with psychosis.

Do you believe that it is really him communicating with you? Don’t judge if you do, I used to at one point, just asking.

I know these voices are unreal and he is not communicating with me. I started receiving these voices back in Dec 1999 in Atlanta after I had received a strange telephone call, I call it a brainwash call. He is one who is in the military intelligence, not me, which is why the FBI and others may have misindentified me in the past.

I must admit that this is beyond our knowledge about complexity of the brain despite living in space age and information age.
Sometimes when I almost fall asleep, a familiar voice will shout my name so that I wake up and stay alert. It is sometimes useful, though. The voice of family member is not part of my inner voice, as I couldn’t control the voice of family member as I could with my inner voice.
If scientists have been exploring the human beings deeper as they would the otherwise with the Universe, more explanations will be revealed to us already by today.

Sometimes I feel like I hear my mom calling out my name, but it’s just a hallucination. Or I mistake a sound like that, and it feels like she’s calling me from a distance.
My other voices tell me to hurt myself, hurt others… I’m not an evil person tho, and I barely leave the house nowadays.

Basically, when I write on the net in English

I started receiving these voices back in Dec 1999 in Atlanta after I had received a strange telephone call,

your native language is english/US right?

maybe there is a connection/ telepathic link between you two?

This is real. From one of my distinct experience, thoughts, particularly an idea of conversation, popped up in the head, right before the phone ringing signaling an incoming call. Guess what? The person on the other end of the telephone were talking exactly the idea of thoughts just about 5-second ago.
This is no way telepathy. Forget about fictional science. It just happened because two persons are thinking the same subject of conversation at the same time, given that they know each other, maybe they are accomplishing a project together, or having a meeting together.

There are 4 distinct voices that I know to be part of my head circus and when I hear them, I know it’s all in my head. But I do hear my families voices if I’ve been around them for a long time.

If I hang out with an aunt or a cousin I haven’t seen in a while… when we part… I’ll have their voice in my head for a while until it fades.