Some may laugh

because they became the echo chamber, mirror. but never really saw who they were cause who would dare to look that way. stare in not the abyss because it stares back. fear not. you are one and the same. eternal.

1 Like

The abyss literally sraed back one night. A shadow giant revealed itself standing in the sky looking down at me.

If I measured it’s stature from my vantage it would have rivaled some of the towers in our world, it was not muscle either so it was rapid like light or flight.

1 Like

wow too bad you can’t take a photo, I would love to see that giant.

I’ve never seen a giant, but the angels and demons, and the shadow people all look this way. What a great description, @pansdisease.

2 Likes

I sometimes get the feeling there is a giant nearby when I ride my bicycle.

There are some giants in science and fiction (The image relates to a quote from a novel by Maurice Blanchot)

1 Like

There are Giants alive even to this day, this is ■■■■■■ fractal living remember. They or some are so advanced that they come and visit our section and appear like us.

But the latgest one u have already seen. The sun and moon are a part of it’s body and are chakra points.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.