Not a bad quality book.

22 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

Very pretty @anon80629714!

2 Likes

Thank you @Wave

2 Likes

I only spent about £5,50 for 4 of these books. Well worth it!

5 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

Lovely @anon80629714 - Are you using gel pens or pencils to do them?

1 Like

Very cool. I could see where that would be relaxing. Looks great.

1 Like

Beautiful! I want to know what @gazza75 asked: gel pens or pencils? Or markers???

1 Like

You do a beautiful job on these, @anon80629714!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

@gazza75 and @Happy_H I use jelly roll gel pens and prisma colour pencils … :slightly_smiling_face: The markers that I have show through the other page so I stopped.

Oh I use a prisma colour blender also.

1 Like

Super relaxing yet very time consuming.

1 Like

Would you happen to have a link to that particular book? I really like the pictures.

When I asked my daughter about it, before I saw your response, she said I should look into Prisma color. I guess they’re the good ones! I can get 36 for $21.

I’d like to sew, but I’m afraid my TD will make it too difficult. I’m not sure how I’ll do with this, either, but I figure it’s worth a try.

2 Likes

Prisma colours are good but expensive. You don’t need to spend that much on colouring pencils to be honest but they are well worth it imo.

Here is the links to the books. You can 4 for £5.30 not sure you can get the same in the states.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Really nice @anon80629714, have you thought of framing and displaying them? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like it :). Good job!

1 Like

I find it very relaxing not sure how I can carefully get it out the book :persevere:

@anon80629714, some books are easier than others that’s for sure. My mum does a lot of colouring in, we have removed probably 20 or 30 to laminate and protect them. You could try and use an exacto knife if theres no staples or easy way to get them out. Use with a ruler and then clean up the edges once you have removed. Anyways, it was just a thought.

1 Like