Some art! [tw blood]

Do you draw digitally?

1 Like

Yes indeed I do :^P

These are beautiful @therealbec, I love your artwork.

1 Like

@justann Thank you <3 I’m trying to post it here more regularly, recently…

What software do you use , I have now iPad Pro . I use procreate… on my pc have Wacom Intuos comic with clip studio paint . I like csp more… can you give me some tips how to sketch ? How to improve ?

@anon48059102 peedy I use Paint Tool Sai, it’s always been my favourite art program but it isn’t free. These are pretty open topics but I’ll try, PM me for more specific stuff, but:

Sketching:

• Keep it loose, don’t overthink your lines.
  • Try to get every line down in one single stroke instead of scratchy little ones, redraw it a few times if you have to.
  • Multiple layers of sketches, like rough undersketch, then neater sketch and then inks, etc.
  • Use construction lines and lay down your line of action when applicable.

Improvement:

• Push yourself and don’t leave too many things unfinished.
  • Do iterative drawing and studies, I mean actually sit down and draw something over and over to learn how to draw it well.
  • Instead of thinking “I will draw this when I’m skilled enough,” do it now. Even if it doesn’t turn out how you want, it’s worth it.
  • Draw every day if you can, get the muscle memory down (I know this one’s hard though)
  • Find inspiration and influences, other artists you like, aspects you want to incorporate into your own style.
  • Get out of the comfort zone and draw things that are hard to draw.
  • Use reference!

Hope it’s helpful.

1 Like

Also… might as well upload the stuff I drew today (although one was so early it might as well have been yesterday!) Just passed 200 finished works for this year!

!
Talfia Eliza Cricket

Philomena

Vienna and Oscar

These are all gifts for people, and between this and commission work I’m dying to draw some original stuff now…

4 Likes

very beautiful thanks man i will try

1 Like

Good luck and have fun!

Today’s job :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Really nice lines!! :heart_eyes:

In a good mood today! Even though lethargic. I’m really proud of this one:

2 Likes

Actually scratch that I just tweaked the colours and NOW I’m proud of it

Art keeps my head above water!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.