Social Withdrawal

Hi @Schztuna. I agree with the others. You should probably talk to your pdoc about how you take the Abilify.

I take mine religiously everyday… 25mgs.

I struggle with social functioning as well. Even with close family. It’s a roller-coaster ride… Some days are better than others. I don’t have any advice on this accept to take it one day at a time.

1 Like

Your reply is super helpful, @Ooorgle-- thank you :sunny:

I’ve kinda left my hobbies by the wayside for the past month and a half… Have kinda been laying around with Netflix on but not really paying attention to what’s on.

Agreed, nature will definitely help. I’ve been waiting for warmer weather so I can finally go on hikes and get back into my walking routine.

As for the Abilify jab, eh… Needles :woozy_face:. But it is always an option.

Thanks again and hope you’re doing well :sunny:

1 Like

Yyyyyyyea, I kinda made up my own dosing schedule on that one. Needless to say, it’s not working out.

But I’m not too keen on injectables, so I think the only option is to take meds every day.

Of course tuna buddy, you’re part of our tribe here.

1 Like

Yea @Fellowman, a chat with my pdoc is definitely overdue.

I haven’t spoken with her since maybe February, and my med supply is slowly running out by the day.

Thanks for your reply about social functioning-- sorry you’re going through difficulties as well.

One day at a time is solid advice.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Shouldnt play around with meds. Im on the invega shot for a few reasons but one is that id not take meds as prescribed. Resume taking dose as prescribed and hope you dont need more now.

2 Likes

I’m always alone and isolating by myself. It doesn’t bother me at all. In fact I prefer it.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.