Allez les bleus!

7 Likes

Good for you. At least you did it. :turtle::turtle::turtle:

4 Likes

Thanks @GrayBear ! Im glad I did :slight_smile:

1 Like

I watched it as well, good game!

1 Like

I don’t even, A) have any friends lol, and B) I probably wouldn’t go anywhere with them if I did. My social anxiety is so bad. Good on ya for getting out with your buddy and watching the game. It was a good one!

2 Likes

I dont have social anxiety but have bad negative symptoms so its rare that I chill with my friends but yesterday 3 friends picked me up, we had mcdonald and then chatted in the parking lot for while, talking and listening to music in the car.

7 Likes

That sounds sweet @Aziz glad it sounds like you had fun!

I just bug out in public I guess

Sorry to hear that @Tulane I hope it gets better for you. I had it real bad at one point too thought I wouldnt ever hang out with anyone again

1 Like

I also have social anxiety and agoraphobia.
When outside i feel dizzy,
the ground melts, i am about to faint,
I have derealizations etc.
But i go out, i fight it

2 Likes

Yes man you have to fight it. It gets worse if you dont

How you soing today Om?

1 Like

Fine until now.
I had two coffees.
I am in the yard, petting
the male cat of the neighborhood.
You?

2 Likes

Im drinking some tea. Gonna make a coffee next. Feeling good except for some intense anxiety around my future. I worry I will die tragically

Thats cool, I like cats but Im allergic so I cant pet them much or my eyes get scratchy lol

1 Like

I never think of future.
It makes me anxious.

1 Like

Definitely me too. I should exist in the present more but meditation makes it worse

I used to be able to block out all thoughts

1 Like

I have no thoughts. Just a few

1 Like

Social anxiety: (n.)

George Carlin: don’t get me wrong, ‘I like people, but after a minute to a minute and a half I gotta get the f outta there.’

1 Like

Mine are all over the place @Om_Sadasiva always

@anon99082702 Lol I love george carlin, one of the greats!

If its really bothering you I would tell the Dr, I had a friend who was prescribed Citalopram for social anxiety.

1 Like

Ever since my doctor put me on clonazpeam for sleep I have had zero anxiety, but that isn’t surprising given its a benzo.

1 Like

Yes I think I will. Im insanely unorganized in my personal life so I lost the appt card lol but Ill call them tomorrow. I know its in late july tho at least

Thanks man! I hope it would help

Yes @Headspark a benzo might be great but I am a known addict lol my dr will not prescribe. Prob for the best even tho Im not a downer guy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.