So, yeah, I got the job

Aaah I am stuck as I also got an interview at Hamleys which if I got the job would have been so happy but pays way less…

1 Like

Congrats… :slight_smile:

Um yea that’s annoyingly tricky.

In a good way

Probs good to make a list of pros and cons and weigh it all out.

Keep in mind also which job you think may be more covid resistant maybe like if they start to apply restrictions.

Idk, just saying.

I hope it works out for you whatever you choose.

All we can do is try our best really

And see where that leads us

That’s what I mean

I personally have no effing clue where I’m going anymore but for now am happy with this job I’ve got.

2 Likes

I am happy you are happy as that shoudl be how iit is when you working… no one wants to go to a job they feel misrable doing… You spend hours and hours there.

I think I will cancel Hamleys … it’s perm but no guarantee of getting it.

1 Like

Yea up to you…

I mean you could give it a shot, whilst already saying yes to admin one. And then decide how you feel if you got hamleys one too.

But perhaps that’s not something you feel like doing which is fair enough. Idk all your situation.

And thanks, yea the team here is nice :smiley: where I work

1 Like

Wow, I had to do the conversion but that is $28.00/hour CAD. That is very good money for a temporary job, any chance of it becoming permanent? Good luck with the job!

2 Likes

yea it’s nice pay for sure

1 Like

Good job ish! :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you @Zoe and @LevelJ1

Cannot wait all the references etc also sorted so I can start ASAP

2 Likes

Thank you @Headspark … it could potentially go perm but I would need to interview for the role…this is ongoing temporary position.

1 Like

Congratulations @Milly

1 Like

Well you’ve got your proverbial “foot in the door”. Now it’s up to you, if you can manage the job and perform well they’ll probably keep you on, I’ve heard countless managers of mine complain to me about how hard it is to find good help, so when they find it they do their best to hold on to it. I’ve never been fired from a job.

2 Likes

Thank you @TomCat

@Headspark I am very nervous about going full-time but I don’t want to miss the opportunity.

1 Like

Good for you @Milly . I’m happy for you!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you @skinnyme and @Speedy

1 Like

It’s normal to be nervous. If you have a bad day just tell yourself the shift will end and you will get to go home. Also tell yourself you are getting paid very nicely for this. Stay positive!

3 Likes

Congratulations :sunrise_over_mountains::v:

1 Like

Thanks so much @anon68444330

Congratulations @Milly !

1 Like

Congrats @Milly

1 Like