So when I fall apart in the driveway

Well he pick up the pieces and throw me away?

No, I think he’ll probably call 911. Finding the body will get him questioned. Disposing of the body will get him arrested.

1 Like

Are you doing okay, @roxanna?

2 Likes

I’m alright. I keep fainting on clozaril. Side effect. I hope it goes away. How are you?

4 Likes

Are you taking magnesium supplement @roxanna? I take magnesium citrate powder for muscle weakness side effect. Helps with my anxiety, headache and backpain too.

2 Likes

No not yet. Are you on clozaril?

I’d run anything “extra” past your doctor first.

2 Likes

On invega 555555

Yes I know. I see my pdoc later this month. I’ve got to say I’m doing pretty good with not being as scared about clozaril anymore. I just don’t want to pass out everyday.

1 Like

Did you get all your electrolytes checked? low magnesium causes fainting at least

1 Like

They drew my blood at the er. It was the only thing they found was low magnesium.

I started magnesium with milk, but now taking both magnesium citrate and chocolate milk

1 Like

I faint on Geodon if I try to get up too fast when I wake up in the morning . I have to be careful. The doctors call it syncope and collapse. They will probably do an MRI on you. They did for me. At least a CAT scan.

Does it just happen randomly or if you do a certain thing? I just have to lie in bed a few minutes in the morning before I try to get up or I hit the floor.

1 Like

I have low magnesium levels and I don’t feel faint.
It’s more likely the clozapine @roxanna.

Talk with your doctor.

1 Like

I have orthostatic hypotension which is a drop in blood pressure which makes me very dizzy and occasionally fainting. I take clozapine. I’m now going to be wearing compression socks. May help.

It happens randomly. I could be sitting and it starts. Apparently it’s a common side effect. How do you get rid of it?

Tell your psychiatrist immediately @roxanna.

1 Like

I went to the er wave. I went unconscious. All they did was toll magnesium through me. I told my caseworker.

1 Like

I guess if it keeps happening they’ll take me off of clozaril?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.