So what r ur plans for tomorrow?

yes, but the cheer leaders have to be dressed appropriately, it is a vegetarian planet, or sentient life has to be respected and people play for the fun of it there is no money on this planet , no shares, no big business.
all is done for the greater good.
take care

tomorrow is cleaning day for me and my mummykins. we r gutting my daughters bedroom and getting it ready to decorate. also doing the rest of the house, not decorating lol, just cleaning as the whole place is a ā– ā– ā– ā–  pit. as itā€™s 3am here i really should get some sleepā€¦darn voices keeping me awake even though iā€™ve taken two diazepam and two muscle relaxantsā€¦i may have to take half a seroquel at this rate! that means i wonā€™t wake up till noon tomorrow and b zombiefied all dayā€¦bolloxā€¦could put a wash on now i thinkā€¦no time like the present eh.

Tomorrow is February 1st, and so I am REALLY going to give it my best shot at stopping smoking! I am going out first thing and restring my guitar that has no strings on itā€¦that should give me incentive to keep goingā€¦playing my guitarā€¦and after that I am going to play my banjoā€¦I am really, really intent on trying hard to stop. I have the ā€œpatchā€ to help as an aid so I hope that will quell the cravings a bitā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m going to go pick up my car from the mechanic. He couldnā€™t fix it so Iā€™m going to have to take it to the dealership for repairs. Iā€™m also going to try and do some cleaning, more job searching, and read some books on my kindle. My friend wants me to come visit him so I might do that also.

1 Like

Jukebox, Follow the entire schedule that comes with the patches. Donā€™t quit using them until youā€™ve tapered the nicotine all the way down to ). You need to be sure youā€™re ready.

Feb 1 is the day Iā€™ve set for starting to taper down on my nicotine gum, substituting sugarless Trident bubble gumā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m ready to quit smoking too. Iā€™m too young to be approved for Chantix or any sort of smoking cessation other OTC products. I tried the electronic ones but they donā€™t work well enough. Lately, I go to the gas station and no cigarette appeals to me. I can see that the people at the counter are looking down on me, almost in a disapproving way for buying another pack of cigarettes, although we have a problem with it on campus. I just donā€™t think any cigarettes appeal to me. I get no pleasure anymore, I feel better when I donā€™t smoke and I feel clearer-headed and better emotionally too.

2 Likes

I am supposed to try out for the play A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum. It looks like I wonā€™t get up early enough. I will be going to my both my brotherā€™s joint party. I will also study some.

I gave up cigarettes like that when I was about 20. I didnā€™t want them any more - simple as that.

Today Iā€™m going in to get some blood drawn, for the purpose of an initial screening for Clozapine. They need to do a white blood cell count, plus a bunch of other things.

Of course, with clozapine, your white blood cell count can get low while on the medā€¦hence the constant checking.

I hope to be on clozapine by next week. I plan on trying it out for about 4 to 6 weeks. Iā€™m doing it to attempt to get rid of my voices.

it sound like poserā€™s Atlantis - I am so there

1 Like

Walk to Fedex to return something + to the library to pick up a book. Library Book sale is next week. I canā€™t read so Iā€™ll look for art books - maybe instructional.

hopefully got someone coming to look at a memory foam mattress. if she buys it, iā€™ll b 45 quid up which would b good. more money in my savings! also have to cook my son a meal as heā€™s been eating out of the fridge the past 10 days due to migraines. or maybe iā€™ll take him over to my mumā€™s for an indian.

Tomorrow is Thursday and that will be my visit to my Pdoc tomorrow along with meeting up with a friend after.

I also like to have all my Math homework and most my English homework done on Thursday so Friday I can do a bit of editing make some last minute corrections and post it on time and then NOT worry about homework at all over most the weekend.

1 Like

Thursday and Friday are my day offs. Havenā€™t got any day offs for a while. I will study for a written test on Saturday. It is getting better I am making sense out of the statistics course again. I want to finish the test.

Periodontist. First visit.

Today is Friday where Iā€™m sitting and itā€™s going to be an odd day. Things in the family are changing again quickly.

My youngest brother is going to be forced into help somehow. I donā€™t know how, but my fast acting Mom has had enough.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know about tomorrow but i know about today. Iā€™m going to relax today and do a few chores to keep the apartment from becoming dirty. Iā€™m also going to take the dog for a walk since itā€™s suppose to be in the 50s today and feed my salamander. I was going to call my parents but my brother causes aggravation when he wants to argue.

1 Like

For tomorrow, Im going to go to Recovery International, which is a support group to deal with emotional problems such as the anger I feel. Other than that I plan going into town to buy some tofu.

2 Likes

@karl

:smiley: Good for youā€¦ I am so glad you are going to get this idea going. :thumbsup:

I hope you like the program. Iā€™m rooting for you.

1 Like

tomorrow i am going over to look after my dad coz my mum is away. iā€™m going to cook him a cottage pie with veg and gravy. he thinks my cottage pie is very tasty so thatā€™s what heā€™s getting. iā€™m going to take the doogies with me and hopefully take them to the woods for a nice long walk as the havenā€™t been out for days coz of these poxy migraines. i now have some triptans so hopefully i should b ok. other than that, not a whole lot.