So, what have YOU been doing to keep your sanity under lockdown?

About a week ago I started going on long walks. I’ve been walking about 3.5 miles a day. This is about all I’m able ttoo do as I get blisters on my feet. I ordered a hydration pak for when it gets hot out. Rn I’m just bringing a backpack with some gear in it. I’m hoping to make it about 8 or 9 miles in a couple months once my feet are calloused and up for it.

What have you guys/gals been doing to keep yourselves mentally afloat?

1 Like

I take my meds as I remember to.

2days ago I made a 10km (~6.21 mile) walk out of some necessity. The activity gave a huge boost to my google fit heart point and move minute counter. I still feel the walk’s effects on my body.

I recommend a good pair of running/walking shoes. It makes a huge difference.

1 Like

Government created a phone number for people with mental illnesses in this lockdown. I’m thinking of calling.

Used my last paycheck to buy a mini sewing machine and i have been sewing little bowties for my cats’ collars using fabric from clothes that dont fit me anymore. I started a small cat superhero cape out of an old padded sports bra, but i ran into issues with the design, and put that superhero cape project aside.

Also, much napping with my cats. And I got a one month trial of netflix to watch tiger dude show.

3 Likes

Forgot to mention painting.

2 Likes

@Om_Sadasiva can you share the phone number, so other members in Greece can use it?

2 Likes

I’ve been taking my temperature daily. That’s keeping me and my hypochondriac tendencies sane.

2 Likes

10306 is the number

i walk around in circles in the yard when the weather is nice, i sit in the sun, i listen to the radio, browse the forum, clean the house, walk on my treadmill, read, sit on the porch and watch the cars drive by. that’s about it, im starting to lose it though.

1 Like

I’ve been working on some drawing and poetry. Tomorrow I start school online so I’m pretty so I will be very busy

1 Like

Been doing online schooling and wandering the woods with my dog. Occasionally gear up in mask and gloves for the grocery store. Been cooking a little bit. Going a little nuts but staying in contact with friends through video chat to pass the time.

1 Like

In all Honesty!? Frankly i been coping by sleeping alot. And watching Disney+ movies. Been on the beach outside my door and just watching the waves with spotify on when i get cabin fever. That and alot of internet browsing.

1 Like

I’ve been taking my dietary supplements, watching TV drinking coffee n tea — got some vodka on reserve… Also getting into some movies …

Nothing really exciting :neutral_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.