So what did u manage to do today?

Yesterday was MLK day in the U.S.A and with the time off I finished my homework and will be ready for class on Wednesday.

I found out that the Seattle Public Library site has e-books and you can just down load them and read them. So I found some new authors to start looking for at the used book shop.

They have a host of educational vids. I watched painting, dog training, psychology lectures, Stephen Fry talk about being bipolar and I watched a very odd short lecture from the UW on schizophrenia. As the guy was talking about all the doom and gloom and sad life of the sufferers of SZ I was thinkingā€¦ Man thatā€™s sounds horrid. Iā€™m glad I donā€™t have thatā€¦ Oh waitā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

Today I go to work and my sis is still on medical leave. Sheā€™ll start back next week at reduced hours.

1 Like

Today so far has been a bit of a non starter. Got up at 5am again, took my son to school and went back to bed till 11am. Took my daughter and het boyfriend downtown and picked them up again. Now just waiting to pick up my son from school. Then weā€™ll b taking the dogs to the woods then Iā€™m gonna have a long soak in the bath and cook a spag bol for dinner. Then get onwith setting up my pc for my wwriting. Tomorrow my mum is coming over to help me with some housework and take me to pick up my glasses and get a new microwave. So busy day tomorrow. Today I shall set about doing some writing later on.

Went to my peer support therapist and then had my blood drawn.

Called my pdoc to cancel my appointment because I donā€™t feel like going. I have enough meds to get me by anyway.

i went to college, it was ok but i seem to be getting fed up with it a bit (didnt really want to go in today), same old place, same old teachers

but some of my friends have left and i feel a bit lost really,

i cant wait until this year is over and i start next year in a brand new college, i want to do it part time and i am hoping if it all works out that the travel time will be better cutting off about 15mins by train.

1 Like

the voices have been very bad today so i didnā€™t manage a lot tbh, i took the dogs to the woods, dropped my daughter downtown and picked her up, took my son to school and picked him up and cooked a spag bol and cleaned the kitchen. so not much but at least i did something, which is better than laying here talking to voices all day. i can talk and move at the same time so iā€™d rather b busy. still got my bedroom to clean tonight and as itā€™s twenty past ten, iā€™d better get on with it! oh also had a luxurious soak in the bathā€¦which was very hot and very nice so now iā€™m clean and bald in all the right places lol.

Today I watched a few videoā€™s and learned how to properly peel, seed and dice tomatoes and how to chop an onion. Am making Italian Sausage Soup for dinner. It smells so good. So made 50% of todayā€™s goal, didnā€™t get around to cleaning/vacuuming.

1 Like

I just got back from taking my mom to her Drā€™s appointment ( in the next town over) and then she wanted to stop in a shop for a bit. She got her cast off and is in a splint, but I still have to buckle the seat belt for her and push her in those wheelcarts all over the gigantic hospital. Tired and now just watching TV but happy She got me this big lego head storage bucket-Sweet!

I went to class and my psychologist and now I am going to a NAMI meeting. Protein bars for dinner at the NAMI meeting

Nothing ā€¦

i cleared the floor in my room and hoovered it. now going to empty the dishwasher and reload it and then seeing as itā€™s half past midnight in the uk and i have to b up at 6am, iā€™m going to bed. night all. xxx

1 Like

Yesterday I went to work got caught up on checking off the new orders for equipment and all that. Went to my support group.

The friend who just got back in my life came over. Itā€™s odd having a person come here to talk to me.

Today itā€™s work and school.

had a horrible day,

didnt want to go to college and while i was there i was just exhausted and fed up

had to do a presentation powerpoint then a mock 1000wd + assessment and then go more work that we need to do for next week (a report) :frowning:

idk how i got home i am so exhausted :cold_sweat:

I took my morning meds, and fed my cat. I woke up early today (for me) at 10AM. Classes were canceled today because of the snowstorm. Tomorrow I am going to go to school to pick up my student ID and apply for a parking permit, and get my refund check.

i have managed not too crash my head in the wall, yet the night is young

2 Likes

i went into town with my mum and got my glasses, pigs ears and tripe chews for the dogs, litter tray for my xanax reliant cat and a new microwave. then not alot as the pain started in my head. my mum gave me a massage to relieve it but it didnā€™t work. took the dogs to the woods for an hour with my wonderful daughter. just ordered chinese and pizza for me and the kids.

woke up about 10 am had my meditation then i went out to a few groups one of them being a hearing voices group with my husband as i cant go out the house on my own because my voices and OCD thoughts tell me to hurt people and i donā€™t trust myself enough to go out on my own
went to pizza hut for dinner still to take my nights medication going to hang out on line for a little while and then head to bed

took my son to school, went shopping, phone drā€™s for an apā€™, put in prescriptions for my daughter and i, did some washing, drying, paired all the socks and sorted for each person, took the dogs to the woods put the shopping away, fed the animals twice, cooked dinner. just waiting to pick my daughter up and then iā€™m going to bed coz iā€™m pooped!

i managed to pinch a nerve in my back, which is not painfull at allā€¦notice i am lying about that !..
and working yippeeeeeā€¦
take care

went to class and the gym with a friend. Good stable day. Dropped a crappy 4 hour lab class and returned the book. ā– ā– ā– ā–  4 hours a week for one class.

1 Like