So they let me in

tommorow i start day program for 30 days…i need to cal to my job…what can i tell them why i lay down in a hospital :smiley: ?

4 Likes

Just tell them you need to take a medical leave of absence.

3 Likes

is it the same as medical holiday ?

1 Like

Ahaha I have never heard of a medical holiday before! I’m not sure what that is!

A medical leave of absence is when you need to take time off of work for medical reasons, which can literally be due to any kind of chronic condition or sudden acute one. Technically I don’t think businesses are supposed to be legally able to fire you because of them.

This is for the US by the way I’m not sure where you’re from. Could be totally different.

1 Like

i will tell them that i got sick

2 Likes

That works! Usually it helps to be vague about mental health problems because of stigma. Also honestly no one has a right to know your personal business even if it wasn’t mental health related.

1 Like

i am employed with disability so they know my condition

2 Likes

Ahh then it’s not a problem. Yeah hopefully they will be understanding then. Good luck and I hope the time in the hospital is helpful for you!!

1 Like

i just called them and didnt tell them anything just said littlbit health got worse :DDDDD

2 Likes

If it works it works lol

1 Like

Good job, I wish I could join you. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.