So there's no reason to worry?

So there’s no reason to worry, as there’s no conspiracy? There’s no paranormality into my case etc?
It’s not about me and … ? Everyone on this planet can co-sign this??
What can one do but believe this then.

1 Like

Aside from the danger of being hit by a good sized comet from space, and from the danger of thermonuclear war, there’s nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Phew… the magic of dispell has been settled… :yum:

1 Like

I need people telling it’s not about me - that’s the biggest support I can get. I know my mom and brother and lots of the others can assure this, but also you fellow szs can. Thank you!

1 Like

You “just” have schizophrenia. With schizophrenia it feels like the paranormal and conspiracies are everywhere. I suffer from the same type of stuff.

1 Like

Nope ur fine, there’s no conspiracy.

1 Like

Having schizophrenia makes you feel like the center of attention, but in the true reality you are basically unknown unless you actually did something to earn fame, besides think odd thoughts.

1 Like

Indeed people, just my sz. Of course I can tell you all matter invidually too, but there’s no conspiracy into it.
It’s not my cup of tea to be more than I am.

1 Like

On the other hand as I’m an artist, I care to have a bit fame though… :blush:

Good luck! Becoming a famous artist is a long, hard path, but the fame is real, unlike SZ “fame” which seems to happen overnight, due to glitchy thinking.

1 Like

Thanks! I am a bit shy but I have got rid of most of it during the years. I sing karaoke and stuff. Play keyboard to my friends etc. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I play keyboard too, @deepndark. Do you take lessons? I’ve been playing for twelve and a half years. I’m still at intermediate level though. How long have you been practicing?

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.