So there are Tim Hortons in Scotland

1. It doesn’t matter what size of coffee you order, you get the equivalent of a small coffee in a larger, more expensive cup that isn’t filled properly.
  2. Their coffee really isn’t that good.
  3. The bread they use for their sandwiches is hard and often stale.
  4. They’re the only restaurant I know of that sells out of an item before the lunch rush.
  5. They’re allegedly a doughnut chain, but they practically never have the type you want available (Boston cream, dammit!). Don’t even think of buying doughnuts after 7 pm even at an outlet open 24 hours? Make more doughnuts? Crazy talk!
  6. They DO have a large selection of muffins that no one wants to buy, that don’t sell well, and that they’ll be happy to sell you in place of a Boston cream. They look confused when you don’t want a muffin.
  7. They stopped baking fresh items a long time ago. Everything is par-baked and reheated just before serving now. Nasty.
  8. I think it’s company policy that whoever speaks the worst English has to work the counter so that ordering is confusing and frustrating.

I’m sure you have some wonderful local coffee shops that are better and who would appreciate your business.

1 Like

Take ten and a crate of Tim-bits

2 Likes

We all say to the Timmy’s person…“Gimme a large double double.” That’s a large coffee with 2 creams and 2 sugars. Everybody in Canada knows what a double double is…it’s become part of our national lexicon.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.