So nervous!

So there’s this cutie interesting guy that lives in the apparent under my friends… I wanna talk to him but i get super fast heart beat and cramps in my stomach and basically the jitters… how should I approach him or at least get the nerves to approach him???

2 Likes

Bring him a cake.

3 Likes

F@ck yeah cake!

2 Likes

Lol, Ya I’ll be like here’s a cake in exchange for ur number… lol… would that work for any of u guys?

2 Likes

I’d probably be freaked out but if you were patient and consistent enough with your message, I’d probably come around.

1 Like

It depends what type of cake…lol jk honestly id be flattered if a girl bought me a cake but who am I?

5 Likes

Just to be on the safe side, bring him TWO cakes.

2 Likes

Haha… so y’all sayin best way to a man’s heart is through his stomach…:birthday::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

show up to his door naked and ask if u can borrow some clothes, don’t actually do that I don’t really know what you should do

2 Likes

And his small intestine.

Knock on his door and ask for sugar. Then at some point throw in “I got your sugar right here”

2 Likes

Hell, if some woman came to my door and told me she thought I was cute and that she wanted to talk to me I would ask her to marry me.

4 Likes

no other choice.

2 Likes

So I didn’t chicken out and asked him to come upstairs and see a movie with me and my friend…sadly he refused…BUT!!! He came up 5 mins later and we sat super close on the couch and he whispered I saw u staring at me and I said Ya and we held hands and kissed and it was totally AWESOME!!! o and turns out he’s schizoaffective bipolar which is what I’m diagnosed with…so I’m hoping this goes somewhere deep and passionate, and an actual relationship…:grin:

4 Likes

What was the friend doing while you were cozying up to this guy, lol?

Lol, she was laughing at us and watching the movie… :relieved:, I’m usually not so affectionate but IDK this guy’s something else​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Geez! Well done @Itsme !

Yay I’m happy for you!

Aww… thank y’all!! @everhopeful @Moonwalker
:grin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grin:

2 Likes

She probably wanted her turn, lol. Just kidding.