So my scale was broken

I’ve found that eating healthy amounts of frozen vegetables helps with constipation. I was using bulk fiber laxative for a while, but frozen vegetables are more natural.

We Americans don’t know the metric system :unamused: luckily they’re apps for conversion!

57kg is 125 pounds.

I weigh 133 lbs, 60 kg

Listing weight, use to be healthy at my age and height at 145 lbs, 65.77 kg

I keep forgetting that, sorry!

1 Like

It’s ok haha! Like I said we have conversion apps now!

1 Like

I lost a couple pounds this week when I discovered I had polydipsia much worse than I realized… I was taking in way too much fluids because of my dry mouth from Risperdal. It was giving me really bad inflammation symptoms and I felt crappy even though my labs have been mostly good.

Sorry to hear that…

I think I may have stopped losing weight on 2200 calories. So I’ll probably have to drop it to 2100. It’s not funny anymore.

That’s too bad. I’m reintroducing certain carbs to see if my bowels don’t become obstructed. I could poop today! Yay.

Starting a new regimen now, eating well at breakfast, well at lunch, soup for dinner. That way I’ll keep losing 1kg a week, that’s the ideal that’s been happening. No sugar and very little carbs.

1 Like

arent the Meds increasing the weight of yours?. I find it remarkable that you are losing weight while on them.

My med is supposed to be weight neutral, although it increased my appetite a bit.

1 Like

hmm…thats amazing. i dint know about that.

1 Like